CLASSROOM RESERVATION REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
CLASSROOM RENTAL FEES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-DEPARTMENTAL REQUESTS
PLEASE NOTE: CLASSROOMS MUST BE REQUESTED AT LEAST 2 BUSINESS DAYS IN ADVANCE OF RESERVATION. STUDENTS DESIRING TO RESERVE A ROOM MUST HAVE A CURRENT MFSF PRACTICE ROOM CARD. COURSE-RELATED ROOM REQUESTS MUST BE MADE THROUGH DEPARTMENT COURSE SCHEDULER.
Schoenberg Hall (1100) and Jan Popper Theater (1200) must be reserved through the theater reservation request page.
CHECKING ROOM AVAILABILITY
- Instructions for accessing the Schoenberg room reservation schedule:
- Click on the “Classroom Availability Schedule” button below.
- Click on “Classroom Schedule”
- Choose “Guest Account” (No password is needed.)
- Choose “Week List”
- From the chosen week, you will see room numbers at the right. Not all rooms are reservable.
Notes: 1421 and 1151 are reserved for the Hancock Institute Only. Classrooms which may be reserved if space is available are: 1818, 1325, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1354, 1402, 1420, 1439 and 1440.
REQUESTING AN AVAILABLE ROOM
Available Rooms may be requested by submitting a classroom reservation form
SPECIALTY ROOM RESERVATIONS
The Ethnomusicology specialty rooms must be requested through Donna Armstrong.